Vere Montis – Professional sports management team from Croatia
NGO VERE MONTIS was founded with the aims of:
- Promotion of civil society and human rights with a focus on sports and activities related to sport and sports education.
- Sustainable development of physical education and sport.
- Development, implementation and coordination of national and international projects and programs for the development of sport and physical education.
- Improving the health, physical condition and sports culture of the citizens, concerning youth problems as a priority.
- Development of education in physical culture and sport and through sport, and informal continuing education in the field of sport, professional development, business and
entrepreneurship. Especially the promotion of dual career of former athletes, gender equality, affirming the rights and integration into society of persons with disabilities; raising
awareness and promoting quality of life through the promotion of sports in the lives of young people and the quality of spending leisure time, commitment to ecology and sustainable
development and the fight against all forms of addiction and doping; Non-formal education and mobility of coaches and administration staff from sports clubs; volunteering etc.
The management team and founders of VERE MONTIS are all former athletes and managers of local and national sport associations from Croatia, then experts Doc.dr.sc in the field of management and Professor emeritus in the field of kinesiology and medicine. We are able to ensure proper implementation of the projects and comply all the stages of the project activities, educational and research activities and dissemination actions. We can host any kind of events and campaigns, connected to physical activity, active living, sport events, non-formal education and more. During the project lifetime, we will support the organization of the meetings, events as well as methodology and content development, advertising and visibility campaigns.